Monday, February 20, 2012

about me

Greetings fellow readers... and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrea Arellano, and I was born in Mexico City and raised 40 minutes outside of the city in a place they call the city of the eternal Spring- Cuernavaca. I now live in New York, and I thrive on the unexpected.  A bit about me... I hate mayonnaise, worms, bad news, being dependent and early mornings. I love dolphins, Chipotle, learning new languages,meeting new people and wine....( to name a few!). I am a COMPLETE foodie and I LOVE to travel. So here I am! Blogging... have always wanted to start one, but have always been "too busy" so New Year's Resolution (2 months in).. start a blog. So here it is the start.  What will this blog be about? Anything and Everything.... to sum it up in 3 words it will be: LA WHOLE ENCHILADA.


With that I leave you with 2 amazing videos from my 2 favorite cites in the world. Enjoy :)
MEXICO CITY

                                                                           NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment